Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Great Weekend Ahead

I can't imagine spending only two days to finish one assignment for the whole week. Two days is seriously way to rushing for me, that I don't even have enough time to sleep and eat. Which resulted me in skipping meals all the time. Sigh. Bad for my stomach that I almost get gastric pain again. But now, I'm so glad that all the assignments are done. All four assignments are done and I no longer have to bare with all the sleepless nights with classes to attend during the day.

Also, I really appreciate someone who had been accompanying me when I was doing my assignment before this. Although, I know I kinda bored him off but yet he still insists that he's not. =] * Thanks. You know its you who I'm talking about. =] *

Anyway, did I mention that I'll not be having midterm exam and it will be a week of holiday for me? =D I can't wait to catch up with my darlings and do things that I love doing this coming week. Its gonna start with a lovely weekend where I'll be having badminton in the morning tomorrow. Then, probably some shopping and gift hunting for my beloved cousin who I love a lot. =]

And, I can't wait till Sunday comes! Bruno Mars' concert. Awesomee!!!! =p Now, some crazy people are selling one ticket for RM500. Its just like daylight robbery. Madness. I feel so glad that I managed to buy the tickets one day before they were sold out. =]

Owh well, actually, my awesome holiday had started tonight when I met up with my lovely Yun, Amerz and Gary. Its been so long since the last time I saw me love. =p She's awesome! *hugs & kisses*




P.s: Today, when I met you, I knew I've moved on. I'm over it. =]

No comments: