Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

End of holiday

One week of holiday has ended in just a blink of an eye. It started off great, but half way, I was down with gastric pain. And seriously, the pain, unbearable. Can you imagine, I was sleeping and suddenly I was awake with this tremendous pain in my abdominal part. I got no idea what was the reason and I kept rolling over my bed, hoping that the pain will just subside. But, it just got worse till I can't take it anymore. I just call up the bf who was fortunately, just started making a move out from his house heading to work. He came over, drove me to Gleneagles and I swear, the pain was sooooooo bad that I had difficulty walking to the emergency area from the parking.

And when the doctor examined me, I got freaked out by him asking if I've done any scanning before. Especially the one where the doctor will insert a micro camera into my stomach through the mouth and all the way down. Scary indeed! When he asked me if I wanted to do a scanning, without a doubt, we said no and opt for the pills instead. However, we promised to go back for the scanning if the pain still persists after 2 days.

The pills worked. The pain subsided immediately. But sometimes, the pain comes back for a short while. Now that the medicines are finished, I just hope that the pain will never come back. If it does, I will really need to get back to the hospital for a scan. So far, I'm good. *Fingers crossed* Gotta thank the bf for being there for me. =]

And, the much anticipated cycling trip in Taman Pertanian was cancelled due to the rain. =[ Totally upset over it. Most of the days, it wasn't raining in the morning, but that specific Saturday it rained. Sigh. Plan postponed to the coming Saturday and of course, I do hope it won't be raining again. Though it rained, I did enjoy myself spending a simple day out that day. Also, attended 2 birthday dinners on the same night. Had a great time, laughing with the bf's family and also had an awesome chit chatting session with my uncles and aunties during my lovely cousin's 21st birthday.

I sure do hope that she'll like the silver necklace that Yun, the bf and I bought for her. =] Took me lots of effort looking for it though. =p Speaking of 21st birthday, mine will be coming up in another 3 months. Exactly 3 months time. =D I should really start planning for my party before its too late. Still gotta determine on the venue. Hopefully it will be one awesome party.

At the mean time, I gotta start getting busy with my assignments to be completed asap. As well as, preparing for the final exam. Gotta do revision from time to time. 6 weeks is a very short period of time for finals preparation. Once this semester is done, its really time for a trip. =D

Just gotta hang on for now. =]



Love,

-RyLLz -


No comments: