Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Doo-Wop & The Hooligans Experience



Bruno Mars is the one of the most awesome singer I've known in my life. The concert, totally worth the money. His voice melts everyone's heart. And yes, we know he will indeed catch a grenade for us. At the same time, we also know that he thinks we are amazing just the way we are. Haha!

Although there's no acoustic version done, everything he sang was awesome. He even did cover on Billie Jean and I Want You Back by the late Michael Jackson. Now, don't you think that's awesome? =p

Well, he started off with The Other Side and ended with Just The Way You Are. Then an encore on a song which I don't know of. =p Although the entire concert was short, but it was worth it. He never pauses even for a second. I just had a whale of time listening and watching him live on stage.

The only drawback was the camera issue. I just don't understand the security who forbid me from bringing in my camera. He said the concert is strict, can't bring in any DSLR. But hello, mine was Semipro. And he still insisted that I can't bring in. I was really upset till I saw some others who brought in Semipro too. That moment, I was even more pissed. Sigh. Lousy security. Wasted my effort bringing my camera, plus the opportunity to snap pictures of Bruno. But like what a friend of mine said, what matters is the live performance that we get to watch. =]

With all the screaming and grooving and jumping, I was exhausted with no voice left when the concert ended. It was embarrassing, but I couldn't be bothered. =p Its just all worth it.

Owh, Rain's concert was on the same night too. Just can't stop bullying my friend who attended it, knowing the fact that he got no interest in Rain and got so jealous over me going to Bruno's instead. =p Between, no news bout Rain's concert at all. But, even if there is, I have no interest. =p

Well, I know Maroon 5's concert is coming up. Have a blast to those who will be attending. =]


No comments: