Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crying isnt blackmailing

Its a way to release stress.. =)

There aint no reasons to say that life's without worries and problems..and after struggling for a long period of time..I've finally come to a breakdown..and ended up crying my eyes out..I swear..it was difficult like hell..as though I'm going to lose my sanity..

But its all in control..and I would like to thank that someone who had accompanied me throughout the whole depression state of mine..afterall..he's the only one who is always there during the bad times..I wonder why..okie..mayb darling's the other person who I could look for besides him.. =)

At least..after spending a night of super depression and a whole day of rest..I've finally came to peace and calm..and I'm ready to move on with life..okie..for the first time ever..I've skipped a day of uni..but its all worth it I shall say.. =)

Ahh..before I broke down..actually I was seeking for a nice relax moment at Port Dickson..wth.. =p went to Avillion with Andrew to find George and Mun..I swear..their room is super duper nice can die..managed to catch up with Mun while the guys were busy chatting at the balcony.. =) and the most of all..we camwhored while waiting for them.. =p



Finally..we managed to realise part of our dreams..which is to check out how cool the Avillion's room is..probably will realise our another part of dream next time..which is to stay there..keke..

Anywayz..I'll just post up the funny video clip of Gary, the birthday boy on what happened to him yesterday.. =)


He looked so embarassing..anywayz..we forced him to finish 8 egg tarts and 18 rocky sticks on those tarts within 5 mins..


Seriously..he looked like he's gonna throw up anytime soon after and before he got Aluba-ed by the guys in the canteen.. =p

Erm..right..sometimes..I felt that I've encountered quite a number of ppl who misunderstand easily..or probably they are not understanding enough..and I kinda dislike giving any explanations on whatever they had misunderstood..coz I think I dont owe them any explanations afterall...

I've finally decided to try on the not-so-latest style of fashion..haha..which is the big sized formal shirt and short pants..after I've asked Andrew to lend me his shirt..this was how I looked like..


So..what do you guys think?

Probably I'm gonna get one of those shirt..and match it with a belt.. =) I'm pretty much in love with that Topshop shirt of his..or was it FCUK? cant really remember though.. =p and I think its a good try..keke..

Owh..anywayz..I hope Yee Wei's gonna recover soon.. =)

No comments: