Pages

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Goals of life!

Owh well..pls excuse me for my previous entry which actually sounded so emotional and of course..filled with anger..I'm feeling good now.. =)

Anywayz..I've nvr thought that my 5 mins speech for the public speaking actually changed my life..I've now see things in a brighter side..and I'm often being optimistic compared to last time..seriously..I'm pretty much satisfied with my own life.. =)

I remember the phrase "The decision is in your hands..whether you wanna lead a happy life..or living in sadness for the rest of ur life"..actually everything leads to how you think over a certain things..hardships are often known as disasters of life..but if you think it the other way round..hardships can be known as a valuable experience of life too..it makes you a wiser person.. =)

Of course..it doesnt mean that you wont feel upset or you'll be leading a happy life with no worries every single day in that sense..I'm sure everyone will feel upset over certain negative things that happened..but how fast can you cope with it and turn it the other way round..be persevere.. =)

And so..dont give up easily Andrew..there aint any waste of time..there are all valuable experiences where not everyone could gain..come on..you and I know very well that the super famous person in real estate field, Mr Donald Trump had gone through a lot of failures in life before..so..yours is nothing compared to his..be persevere..you'll achieve success in the future..

And we shall see you and I owning our very own dream cars and we will be competing on the road heading towards our hotspots..meeting up with geogery and the rest..wth! hahaha.. =p anywayz..it will all come true within seven years of time..set our goals clear and we shall achieve it together.. =D

For now..I shall set my goals clear which is not to screw up my maths paper on Wed..wish me luck! =p

No comments: