Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

You will be missed! =)

I can never believe that one of the best guy who appeared in my life had actually left me and the rest of us today as he had went abroad to the States for studies or probably being a citizen there too..six years of friendship..consider it long..it seemed like it was just a moment ago when I first met him..consider it as short..we had experienced so many things together that it didnt seem like its short though..

Afterall..it has been a wonderful moments we've spent together all these years..I will never forget how much I hated you when I just knew you..and then became close friends for the rest of the years..and eventually got ourselves into VFM.. =)

I will never ever forget those moments when you were always there for me whenever I was down..and those unstoppable advises that you had given me..and when I was sick of them..you reminded me ur efforts by saying.."If I've not treated you as my friend..I wouldnt even wanna give a damn about you"..and I really do appreciate it alot, my dear Sam.. =)

I hope you'll have a good life there and please take good care of yourself..and we shall keep in touch always! miss you always! =) *huggies*

Lets reminisce the moments that we've captured together throughout all these years along with all the VFM members..













Next..these pictures were taken last night during the farewell dinner at Fisherman's Unique and Sam's house later on..which was a suprise that we made for him..we actually celebrated three years of birthdays with him..and we sang three versions of birthday songs.. =)























The size of my cake is the third biggest which is equivalent to two and a half slices of cake..Sam himself had the biggest cake..and follow up by Ivan..anyway..the size of the cake given by Sam represented how good we had treated him..hahaahhaha! thats just a saying anyway..we had to finish the whole Choc Indulgence as nobody will be eating it the next day..haha..

Well..fyi Sam..WE ALL CRIED BCOZ OF YOU!! okie..I'm not sure..but those who followed Ivan's car did cry..and I cried all the way back home since I got into the car..see how much I miss you! and I do hope you will like the not-so-nice handmade card that I did for you..although its a bit last minute..keke..you shall keep the card well as it contains all my thoughts about our friendship.. =)

We will be waiting for your post in our forum... =)

We will love you always, Sam! =)

No comments: