Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I love The Smokehouse! =D

My Oh My..my pretty much abandoned blog..due to the hectic week I've experienced..

Afterall..I'm all done with mid term...opps..or I shall say..I left English paper which is to be sat in two weeks time..as well as my maths's second test in three weeks time I guess..and so..I do have time to relax a little for the moment.. =)

Anyway..its time for the details during my birthday dinner celebration..keke..

The dinner was on Sunday at The Smokehouse Restaurant with Andrew..its seriously an extremely nice place for dinner..I just LOVE the quiet and dim environment..the moment I stepped into the restaurant..I feel so warm and comfortable..although the prices of food are slightly expensive...but its all worth it I shall say..

We were taken to the waiting site..where we had our drinks while seating on the nice and comfortable couch as we needed to wait for our food to be prepared and then placed on the dining table.. =)







When the food were ready..we were lead to our dining table..and we got the best seats..where its by the window..keke...the service was good too..we were treated politely.. =) our food taste delicious too! =D








Owh..it felt like we had booked the whole entire restaurant as there was no other customers besides us! =p we enjoyed the privacy.. =)

After the dinner..I was taken to a special place for a surprise..and the venue was his house..haha..he took me into his room with my eyes closed..and once I opened my eyes..my jaw dropped..haha..it was really very beautiful!

He got his table filled with nice scented candles..and a large card with my pictures and ribbons on it..a silver with gem heart-shaped necklace and a cystal heart-shaped phone accessory..delicious cupcakes with alphabet on each..seriously..I love the surprise.. =)






I want those cupcakes again! =p

Afterall..a wonderful birthday celebration I had this year..Thanks a lot Andrew.. =)

Owh..I'm looking forward to see my darling..I wanna claim my birthday meal! =D

No comments: