Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Say no to extra classes! =p

Extra classes are driving me crazy..the other day..on Friday..we actually headed to SS2's Prince Cafe for lunch instead of going to Chye Ying's house for a good rest that we had planned earlier on..sigh..and so..I was half-dead..super exhausted can die..we actually had this three hours of break..then extra class at 3pm till 5pm..totally waste of time..as we only had an hour of extra class..crap..


My delicious fish rice! yummy.. =p


This is taken when I was about to snap the pic of the two of them day dreaming..but Caryl spotted me with my phone..haha.. =p


When we were so sick of the boring extra class..we found out Wei Chuen's bottle consists of all of us! the fruits..=p can you spot what are the fruits that is on his bottle..hint: I'm the biggest of all..so stupid..haha..

As for yesterday..we actually went to uni early in the morning just for the econs extra class..sighh..after that..we headed to Pyramid for Redbox! =p had a good time there although my eyes were kinda tiring due to the bright light from the screen..

Owh..I even found out that Yee Wei is such a good singer..if only he joins any competitions..I guarantee..he'll win! haha! he got a superb voice..can simply melt a girl's heart with love songs..haha.. =p


When everyone's enjoying singing..and Caryl still insisting of not singing..at least not with the mic..


Here comes the super high Mei chern who passed the mic to Caryl..and she was shocked..hahaa! =p

Well..after the Redbox session..we met up with Gary who left us earlier on as he wanted to go skating..he was kinda unstable eventhough he skated at a fast speed..haha! =p Wei Chuen and Chian Wei video recorded his skating skills though..haha..

Then we went window shopping while waiting for Gary..and we made Yee Wei carried Chian Wei's bag..haha! I swear he looked so alike those.."pretty guy"..hahaha!


Really stylish can die.. =p Chian Wei said its stupid..haha..

Owh..later on we headed to MPH..and this was what I spotted as I was walking in..and that Amerz was already in the MPH with Chian Wei..so Wei Chuen and I called them out and forced Amerz to take pic with that 'No Durian' sign of his..hahahaa!!


He's so sad that he doesnt wanna go in anymore..haha! but in the end..we did go in..and he even said.."I didnt release the smell of durian"..wth! =p

While at night..went to One Utama with Andrew..had A&W..its been a long time since the last time I had it..keke..then we went to the outdoor..for a nice talk..and then I camwhored..hahaha! =p






Sometimes..its good to have someone who I can share or speak to about my interests.. =) as in someone who have the same interest as mine..and managed to understand what I'm talking about.. =D

Right..now I shall give up on Imprezza and move on to Gti or Audi TT instead..as I want a more feminin car..haha! afterall..I'm still pretty much in love with Imprezza and Rx8..haha..and not to forget..SLK is a must..but not in the near future.. =p

I'm such a car addict..yes I am.. =p

No comments: