Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Stay away from me

I swear I've just encountered one of the most retarded thing in life yesterday..and seriously..its freaking dumb that it pisses me off so much that I felt like just giving that particular person a nice slap...but..of course..I wouldnt do that..as I wouldnt wanna get so pissed off over some kinda jerk...

And so..it reminds me of what my mom had once told me.."People just wont change no matter what..eventhough if he did change..it will just be temporary"..and I totally agree on that..she is right..and I shall keep that in mind all the time.. =p

Owh..finally..for once in my life..I'm feeling great after maths' test..I managed to answer all the questions okie! hahaha..okie..mayb not for the last question..I dont know how to do..and made a mistake..BUT..I answered correctly for the rest! =p

I'm really super glad can die.. =p and of course..this is all because of Wei Chuen la..hehe..without his help..I'm so dead..haha..thanks for all your efforts! although you always laugh at me for the silly method I've used before you teached me the correct one..I will forgive you..hahaha! =p really appreciate your effortS! =)

Ah..I've just got a good news last night.. =) probably my birthday's gonna be a happy and memorable one this year..just hope for the best.. =D

Owh..Ivan ah Ivan..go dinner with me for my birthday plsssssss..of course..panggil itu vfm members also..okie? =) I'll look forward to it..kekekee..

No comments: