Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bye bye bad days!

I must say that it had been a pretty bad week for me...lots of incidents happened which upset me..ALOT..its so bad that I spent one of the nights crying in the middle of the night..ish..but everything's alright now..as I've finally decided whats the best for me.. =)

From now onwards..everything will be just fine..and I'm sure..the following days will be happy moments for me..at least..I'll try to make it happen! I've already made the first step anyway..so..I am already starting to move on.. *winks*

Ahh..thanks to my darling and Ivan for all the supports, advises and opinions..owhh..thanks for being with me all this while especially when I'm feeling lost.. =) you guys are the besT!! kekeke..anyway..Ivan..imagining you are right beside me everytime I'm upset wont work okie! I'm not imaginative enough perhaps? haha..

Owhh..on Tuesday I've actually skipped classes and ended up in Gardens instead..keke..spent the entire day studying maths for the second test which was held on wednesday..which was the following day..sat for continuous four hours in starbucks..and it really worked! I managed to answer all the questions during the test.. =)

Then in the evening..I went over to mv and walked around alone..and then met up with Marcus, Geogery and Leonard..they came and picked me up to give Andz a surprise visit coz he was down with food poisoning..hehe..

Owh..it seemed like the decorations in mv were set up based on a special theme..but I dont know what theme is that..but its really nice..take a look at the following.. =p




Arent the decorations looked cute?? =p

Well..today after class..Amerz, Wei Chuen, Mei Chern and I actually went over to mv again for movie..we met up with Poh Ying and Caryl there and we watched Meet Dave..seriously..its a super hilarious movie..at the same time..it brings a meaningful message to the viewers.. =) its really worth watching..keke..

Anyway..the other day..I spent my break time in the lab onlining with Wei Kuan and what we did was playing online game..and the game is a little childish but yet..its kinda fun..haha..it was introduced by wei kuan..and I'm really proud of my ability in playing games..haha..especially this game..where I was required to save all the apples that dropped from the sky in a basket..haha..see my score..you'll be amazed.. =p



I swear..this game is really hard to play..haha.. =p

But I'm sure that I will never ever spend my break time or whatever free time that I have by playing all this games..as I've started preparing for my finals which is on next month! =p

I'm all geared up..and I'm so ready for the battle! *winks*

Lets hope for the very best! =)

No comments: