Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Missing in action

It seems that I have abandoned my blog for almost two weeks now..I sincerely apologise to all my readers for the lack of updates as I am seriously busy lately..I guess the next update will be next month..probably after my finals are over.. =)

Anyway..last week I managed to hang out with Amerz a few times..went to MV for lunch and pool..haha..then..we even had outing with Mei Chern along on friday..mv again..lunch and pool again..haha..but it was really fun..Mei Chern and I had a whale of time together messing around in the convention of the Parenthood..each of us got a lovely rose from Mary Chia's booth..and we were given a free hand spa..which I didnt really like it..haha..

Then..at the end of the day..our roses were dead..especially Mei Chern's rose..died horribly..as she torture her rose and the flower itself can almost fly off from its stem..haha..










At night after the outing..I went to Strawberry Field with Andz..seriously..that place reminds me pretty much of Cameron..haha..plus..the breeze after the rain made the whole place even more alike Cameron.. =p I ordered Strawberry Lychee milk shake and Banana Split..yummmyy!! love that place..hehe..




Then the next day..I finally had an outing with Ivan.. =) We went to McD for breakfast and studies in the morning..then we headed to Pavilion in the afternoon for movie..we watched Mirror as what we planned earlier on..and the show is seriously super disgusting can die..ishh!! but overall..its quite okie ler.. =p

We walked around after the movie..and bought two marshmallow candies for Andz's cutie nephews..seriously..its damn adorable..but I dont know how will the taste be though..haha.. =p Ivan even placed the candies using the reflection method when I wanted to snap a pic of the candies..probably he's too obsessed with the Mirror after the movie..haha..




We had a wonderful conversation together that day..which sounded like its nvr ending..haha..we even reminisce all the memories that we had together back when we were still in secondary.. =) we both miss the moments very much though.. =)



Later that night..Andz and I went to Genting with his cousin to meet up his family members which were already there..and we went to Starworld again..Karmen, George and Marcus went too..but Marcus didnt go in to the Starworld but settle in CoffeeBeans instead..haha..well..luck wasnt on our side at the beginning..then we got lucky in the end.. =)

We went over to Awana and slept for few hours after I was feeling exhausted staying up till 4 in the morning..and went back home around 7 in the morning as Andz and his cousin needed to get back to work around 10am.. =p I wanna go to genting again for a nice stay next time..

And for yesterday...we had a surprise early birthday celebration for Poh Ying..it was an idea from Amerz..kekeke..seriously..he's super nice towards her..hahaha..he bought her a Choc Banana and we had all our shares..yummmmmy!! =p

Well..Happy early 18th Birthday, Poh Ying! =)







Owh yea..let me show you my birthday present from darling this year..its simple and it might be nothing to anyone of you..but..I myself like this gift very much..haha..I think its cute..although its her society's shirt..haha..



Lastly..I know some of you guys will miss me especially Ivan and darling..haha..so hereby I attach the latest photo of myself.. *thick skin*..haha..



Till then..take care my dear readers..and wish me best of luck for my finals..thanks! =p

No comments: