Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Everyone has a limit

SO am I...and to be honest..I'm really pissed off with the presence of those who are irresponsible and not understanding and so forth..its just a plain mess..owhh..not to forget..I seriously hate those who doesnt know how to appreciate someone's effort..okie..enough said..

Owh well..finally..darling's prob is solved..both of us actually learned or managed to know who our real friends are in our lives through that matter...and seriously..I never ever expect that someone could really believe in me so much that its not a matter even if he doesnt know anything behind the reasons for the help that I seeked from him..he gave all out just for me..

I do really appreciate his trust..care..concern and the help that he provides me.. =)

I know darling feels the same way as I do..and no matter what happens..I'll be all out just for you, darling..I will definitely be with you throughout your ups and downs.. *hugs and kisses* =)

Anywayz..last night's birthday surprise for KC was totally a success! =)

Ivan, Xian and I actually went over to KC's house with a birthday cake from Angel Cake..I dont know why..I just like the name of the shop..haha..although its only three of us..but I guess..its the thoughts that counts.. =p and so Ivan and I had a quarter of the cake each..luckily..its a small cake..not like the Choc Indulge from Sam's cake..haha.. =p




After I got the shots from him..he never waited for our birthday song and he straight made a quick wish and blew the candle.. =S and from what he said.."We are living in a modern world dy..no need sing songs all"..right..as you wish KC..haha.. =p

Happy 18th Birthday, KC! =)

No comments: