Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pavillion with Xin Leng =)

A day out with Ms Xin Leng is a disaster! haha..just kiddin..but I hate hate hate shopping with her!!! the one and only reason is because..I'm currently broke..and I got no money to shop but window shopping only..and yet..she shopped..shopped..and shopped til drop like mad!! I'm soooooo jealoussssss!!! I swear I'm gonna call her out for shopping again once I got money..$$$$$$$...haha! neway..I still pretty much sayang you despite enjoying all the money you spent on the clothes and shoes all by yourself! ahaks!

We walked the whole Pavillion..one floor to another..from lowest floor to the upper most floor..and then back to the lowest floor again..we spent hours going in and out of the shops..and we pretty much enjoyed ourselves in Forever 21..haha..both of us were so busy trying those clothes that we love so much.. =p

And then..I didnt get to buy..and I emo-ed while seeing her paying for her clothes..wuwu..but still..I'm happy enough trying on those clothes with her..haha.. =p and I've even spotted a super nice and cute heels from Nose..I'm so gonna get it! wait for me you pretty cute little heels! its a new arrival anyway.. =p

After walking and trying and seeing her buying and buying non stop..we finally managed to settle down at Carl's Jr for our dinner..Carl's Catcher Fish is still the best..dont know if the meal is spelled correctly..haha..I just know its a fish burger la.. =p *yummyyyy!*

We had a super long conversation..from one story to another..keke..it was fun catching up with each other after for so long.. =)

Since it was our very first girl outing together..we of course..camwhoreD! haha.. =p neway..I actually did camwhore all by myself in the fitting room while trying on the clothes laa..keke..

I just loveeee this two clothes that I've tried on..ish!







Then..here comes Xin Leng and I.. =p








I think we just look so cool together..keke.. =p it was indeed a great outing!

Well..I'm looking forward to our next outing...since we are not a fan of clubbing coz we love enjoying our drinks in a nice or calm environment..preferring a lounge or a bar..keke...we might be going to Laundry Bar, The Curve for a drink.. =p Ivan..we are planning to call you along..so please do come.. =p

Ahh..I'm attracted to this bright and shiny star on top of the ceiling of Carl's Jr while I was having my dinner just now..I guess..it might be my lucky star for tomolo and so on..I could only hope for the best.. =)




Lets apply law of attraction again! *positive..positive..positive!* =p

No comments: