Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Good job! =)

I am seriously disappointed on one's action after something that he didnt want to happen actually happened...it just symbolises how childish he is..thing just goes bad as he is not fond with the outcome of the situation..all I could say is that..it didnt actually impress me but in fact..it turned out the other way round..I guess its pretty much impressive if he could take it like a man..just like many others before him..

Somehow..I dont have the ability to please every single person around me..and I'm definitely going to do what I think is right for me..and I shall stay positive always too as the busy schedule is tearing me apart soon enough..I guess what Andz had mentioned before is right..probably I should really start taking things lightly and not to worry too much..hence creating more pressure on myself.. =)

Anyway..the debate session today was good..at least..thats a compliment that my group had received from the lecturer as well as the audiences.. =) I had fun debating with my group members though..they are Kar Chun, Wei Liang, Zheng Tat and Chye Ying..a good experience I shall say.. =)

Here are the photos taken after the debate sessions..


We were so formal.. =p


Back, L-R: Kar Chun, Meryll, Poh Yee, Chye Ying, Wei Liang, Zheng Tat
Front, L-R: Amerz, Wei Chuen, Gary




Gary and Chye Ying..Amerz and I ARE NOT couples.. =p


1-2-3-4-5 from the right.. =p


Dont know why..I found this pic very sweet.. =)


This is our beloved CS's lecturer, Ms Low..she's the most friendly lecturer in the uni anyway..she's fun and nice! likeeeeee her so much! =)


We were showing off our hair..coz apparently..her hair was damaged due to the unreliable "aunty" that conned her when she went for a hairdo the other day..poor her..




Amerz and I were taking picture of Chye Ying who was taking our picture at the same time.. =p




I know my face is larger than hers..so shut up.. =p


Wei Chuen and I..I know..we look sweeeeet together in this picture..so dont be jealous guys.. =p

Finally..it rained this evening.. =) its been so long eversince the last time it rained..but unfortunately..it rained when I wore skirt and heels..created much trouble for me on the way back from uni actually..thanks to Wei Kwan who tolerated me for the inconvenience..haha.. =p

Owhh owh..this guy below managed to grab my attention lately..*wink wink* =p




He's good with cars and drifting anyway.. =p

No comments: