Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 21st Birthday, Leonard! =D

May all your dreams and wishes come true..and of course..stay happy always!

The celebration dinner last night was awesome..it was held at Sime Darby Convention Hall in this Halia Restaurant..I love the environment..its just so comfortable.. =) and it was fun too..had a great time with Andz's and Leo's friends as well as my very own gf-s as Mun, Linie and Xian were there too! =D

The food taste nice as well! hehe..I loveeee the ice cream..hahaha..anywayz..it was buffet style..and we all actually had a lot of food.. =p then we even snapped lots of pictures together..erm..or I shall say..Leo's friendly dad took a lot of our candid pics..so was Kamal who is Andz's and Leo's crazy schoolmate..took our pics non-stop..ish ish! haha..

After the whole dinner thing was done..we actually went to Starworld..if you wanna know whats Starworld is..its for me to know and for you to find out.. =p

At first I was wondering if I could enter..and..it was my first time okie!

I attempted two time..where there were only three entrance..the first attempt was with Karmen, Yee Hoong (I'm not sure how to spell her name) and Andz..and we totally failed..hahaha..both the guys also havent reach the requirement.. =p

Then we attempted the second entrance..this time..it was only Yee Hoong and I..and I was stopped as I was far from the requirement wei..hahahaha..and so..Yee Hoong got in and I walked back to the guys..sighhh..we met up with George, Leo, Keejuan and Marcus..then all the guys except Andz attempted the same entrance..and all of them managed to go in..ishh!!

So left Andz and I..and we attempted the third entrance..which was our only entrance left..although I was kinda nervous..but I kept it cool..and I walked damn bimbo-ish wei..wth! haha..and guess what! I managed to walk in just like that! cool wei! so was Andz..we were both safe..haha..

And we indeed had lotsa fun in there..managed to gain some experience..its not really sth that I'm interested at anyway..but just experience the whole thing ler..and I really think that George's damn lucky can die! as for most of us..luck come and go..

After for so many hours..we were getting really tired and sleepy..and so..Andz, Keejuan, Leonard and I went home first..and it was already 5 sth in the morning by the time we drove home..I slept all the way back..and was surprise that Leo was the driver when I reached home..guess Andz was too tired half way driving.. =p

Got home around 6 sth in the morning..and slept right away..

It was indeed a fun night and experience.. =)

Here's some pics that we took during the dinner..more on Kamal's and Marcus's cameras anyway.. =p

Owh..some of the pics looked dark and not nice coz one of the guys' friend on the flash light when he helped me to take the guys pics..ishhh..










Andz's younger brother? NO..thats Leonard's brother..haha! but all of us agreed that he looked like Andz's brother though.. =p



This is taken from the outside where there was this small little waterfall like place.. =p its beautiful! more on Marcus's camera...hehe..



And this is the Marcus that I'm talking about..guess he was really high due to the excessive alcohol consumption... =p

Will upload the other pics soon.. =)

No comments: