Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Smeex! =)

After for so long..I still have two more episodes of Prison Break to go..but unfortunately..I found sth else which is much more interesting than that..okie..mayb not much more interesting..similar interesting perhaps..which is..

Smeex!! Malaysian Music Community Portal (and I'm not mentioning here to get the points actually..I'm just expressing what I feel..so..dont bother much bout the points.. =p )

If you are a music lover..go join the forum guys! =)

Owh..and..thanks to Droo, Ken and Fatboythin (if only you guys are reading this) for the suggestion on what I can do..and the encouragements that you guys gave..really appreciate it alot..and I'm looking forward to the meet up plan! =D

...............................................................


Anyway..yesterday I had actually spent my afternoon playing badminton with Toong, Poh, Sean and Fook Loy..owhh.Petrina as well..finally..a badminton session after for so long..

And it was indeed a good workout..had lotsa fun..not only the body muscles ache..but the cheeks too..from laughing too much throughout the whole badminton session.. =)

As for today..I can feel my whole body is aching..from hands to toes..seriously..cant even walk properly..and its even more difficult for me to climb up the stairs..not to mention when I bent myself to get a seat..disaster! =p

But I guess tomolo everything will be just fine again..and I'll be back playing most probably on friday..this is nice! =)

..............................................................

No more mamaks during Raya..goshh..which means..no more Pelita! sad case..

But anyway..Selamat Hari Raya!! =)

No comments: