Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Big Day Preparation

Bersih has finally ended. No more roadblocks and horrifying sights of tear gas released. According to the brother who went to the rally, the city was indeed in a chaos. At least, its all over now.

Anyway, its funny that there are some of my friends who got confused on the date of my party. I don't know whether to feel disappointed or how but I just had a slight feeling that they actually didn't bother much about it. Its kind of clear on the date of the party as it was written twice in the event page itself. Sigh. Whatever it is, its entirely up to these people to decide on attending or not. At least I did my part of inviting them. I wouldn't be dumb enough to hold an event on the Bersih day afterall. =S

Well, I guess the preparations are pretty much done. Most of the things are actually arranged by my beloved awesome brother and hopefully everything will be great on this saturday. So, thanks bro! =]

I can't wait to see my awesome friends who I've not met for some time. Surely going to be lots of catching up to do. At the same time, its surely awesome to be around the people who matters alot to me on that special day. =D


And now, I'm just counting down till the day the love is back.

With all the endless conversations we had at night and the warmth of your arms around me all the time, it never fails to put a smile on my face before I go to bed every single night.

Happy first monthsary dear. <3




At the same time, Happy 21st Birthday, darl Xian! You know I love you always! *Hugs and kisses* <3


No comments: