Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

The Month of July

Three weeks of semester break is coming to an end soon. Spent the first week itself doing nothing but hanging out with the awesome peeps while for the second and third week, I've been pretty much occupied by the new job. I love working in Discovery House indeed. It was so much fun, so much to learn and its all about the positive energy. =]

Each day, I woke up with the mindset of wanting to learn more in DH and somehow, apart of me feels a little sad, knowing the fact that I got to concentrate more on my studies again once the new semester starts on Monday. I'll not be able to be in DH everyday, depending on the timetable for the subjects that I'll be taking for this new semester. So far, I'm pretty satisfied with the subjects and the timetable that I've chosen. However, I'll still need to finalize them with my awesome peeps to see if the subjects are agreeable to be taken together so that we will be able to work together in a group for the assignments given. =]

As for now, I'll still be committed to DH. Learning is just so much fun, especially when you're working together with a bunch of fun loving peeps. =] Eventhough I got to travel far daily, yet its still so worth it.

Anyway, classes will be commencing on Monday and the love will be away for a week. Hopefully, I'll be so occupied with the first week of classes and the catching up with the awesome peeps, so that the time flies in just a blink of an eye. This way, I won't realized that he's away for a week.

Also, I would want to request for souvenirs too. Haha! =p

And luckily enough, the love will be able to make it for my big day. =D

Its going to be an awesome month for sure! =]



No comments: