Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Another Story

I'm starting to believe that people may actually come across with one another or may even have several encounters without knowing the fact that they did before they really know each other. And then it came with a shock once they found out that they have met before, just that they were strangers to each other at that moment of time.

Not only that, it is indeed a very small world that we are living in too. One day, you just found out that most of your friends know each other, and someone will be like a friend's friend of yours. Mutual friend, or whatever you call it. Its just out of a sudden that everyone seems to know each other.

As in my case, I've never imagine myself being in places that were so near to someone who matters so much to me now, way before I know of his existence. I'm pretty sure I've passed by him many times before in my life, or more precisely during the secondary school moment where most of the time I'll be making my way to and fro the tuition centre back in form 4. Its funny to think that I was actually so near to this particular person and it took us like forever to know each other. So near yet so far I guess. =p

Its just another story of how strangers became lovers anyway.

I remember this friend of mine who had shared her story of how she knew her husband few years ago. I was pretty much impressed that its so much similar to those which I've watched from a movie where they both worked in the same office building. Always bumping into each other in the lift. The guy finally made an approached to ask for the girl's contact after some period of time. Guy messaged girl. Guy asked for a date with the girl. They coupled. They married. Happy ending. =p

The thing is, you may not possibly imagine how you will meet your other half in life. It may be quite unexpectable sometimes. But no matter how it was started at the beginning, I'm pretty sure that everyone would want to be able to reflect back in the future and be glad that they have found each other in their lives. <3

Now, what was your story? =]


No comments: