Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Semester

I guess first week of classes are usually more relaxed as there's not much of teaching involved. Its usually just the discussion on the assessments and examination stuff. The choosing of subjects is the one that caused us headache before the first class on Monday. Fortunately, we managed to arrange the suitable subjects and agreed on taking the same subjects with the awesome peeps. This way, we will be able to do the assignments together as a group. Much easier to communicate and helpful in delegating the tasks. =p

It certainly feels good to be hanging out with the bunch of awesome peeps again after two weeks of break where everyone was busy working while one of them was busy with her trip. Envy much! =p I just can't wait for the Tom Yam night in Pinny's place again next Tuesday. Its gonna be movie night too. How awesome! More fun for us. =]

We work hard and play hard too. =]

Anyway, I'm so envy of the love who will be having a whale of time for the whole week. Looking at him, I just know that he's so excited already. Haha. Bid farewell an hour ago and I know, the week will just feel like forever to me now. And I'm just so glad that he'll be back for the big day. =]

At the mean time, you can hold on to my words that I gave to you. <3


No comments: