Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Greatest Appreciation

You just know life's awesome when you have awesome friends around you. Not only awesome friends, but also awesome family members and relatives around you. =]

My 21st birthday party was great! Seriously, I was really stressed out by the preparations and many others things for this party. After all, I must say all the stress are so worth it. So so worth it. Of course, I gotta really thank my mom for making this happened for me. She was the mastermind behind the whole thing. She insisted that I should throw a party when I was so lazy to have one. Despite all the stress-ness and the tantrums that I've shown to her, she's still the awesome-est mom to me. *Thank you, mummy! You're the best.*

Also, I gotta thank the bro and his gf for being my awesome photographers for the night. I was pretty disappointed that a friend who made a promise to me earlier actually broke his promise and worse still, no where to be found. But nvm, this big bro got it covered. =]

And dad, happy birthday to you too. Haha. Both dad and my birthday were only three days apart from each other. So, it was great celebrating our birthdays together. Of course, with his good friends who came for our party too. =]

Next in line will be the love. I'm really grateful for his patience to listen to all my blabbing when I was in stress. I might have shown my tantrum to him too and I'm really sorry for that. But deep down inside I really want to thank him for being there for me when I was in need. *hugs and kisses to you dear*

Last but not least, I really want to thank all my relatives and friends who came all the way to my party. Some were staying pretty far who came all the way just to make it to my party. I really really deeply appreciate it. Thank you very much. =]


Well, what I realized from tonight was that I'm really thankful to have this awesome girl in my life who I know loves me very much from the bottom of her heart. And I still remember very clearly the first time ever I met this special girl. The first day of my foundation year, I stood outside the class, and she came up to me, asking if it was the right class for that particular subject that we were having that morning. We were actually both late for the class. We then entered the class together and we sat next to each other. Eversince then, she became the treasure in my life. She made me speak Mandarin when I was so suck at it and turned me into a pro-mandarin speaker now. Of course, after all the humiliation I got from saying the words wrongly and became a laughing stock to everyone around us. However, I know she meant well. =]

We may have just managed to spent a year studying together and knowing each other in Utar and only managed to meet up few times in a year, but with such a strong bond that we had, I'm pretty sure nothing will ever be able to replace it in our lives. We don't really need to hear from each other every single day, coz we know, we will always have each other in our hearts. =]

She always care for me, especially when I was upset. I know she's upset whenever I do too. She's always protective towards my feelings and never wanted me to get hurt from anyone around me. She even ensures and reminds my bf to treat me right too.

Now that I realized, that I'm so blessed with such a lovely friend in my life. =]

With all the hugs and kisses and the tears that were cried for me tonight, thank you soooooo much for being such an awesome friend in my life, Chye Ying. And to the very bottom of my heart, I really really really do love you alot too. You'll always have me and I'll always be there for you whenever you need me, I promise. =] *hugs and kisses*

Thank you for coming all the way from Kampar darling. You're the best. =D




And thank you again to everyone who came for my party. Have a great weekend! =]


No comments: