Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Clumsy Me

I will not deny that I am indeed the clumsiest girl in the world. How could I not possibly notice that I dropped a stack of cards which includes my IC, license and my credit card from my wallet. Although I really do love my old and torn wallet, I just don't think I shall use it anymore. Or else, my things will just fell off from it again. And the next time, I might not be that lucky anymore.

It all started with me holding my wallet and my phones instead of carrying them in my tiny lil bag like I always do. That was because I just had my badminton session which ended at 11pm and then headed to Murni SS2 with the awesome bunch. While I was happily on the phone with the love, that was when I actually dropped my cards and I could just sense something was wrong when I got home. And worst still, when I was actually on the bed, trying to get some sleep. I went down from the bed, checked my wallet and I just got panicked right away, calling all my friends to check in their cars, just in case it was fell of in the car. Unfortunately no. And Do actually told me that they saw a stack of cards on the floor in Murni and they just laughed about it coz of the picture. And yes, it was my ugly picture which was taken more than 10 years back. Urgh.

I cancelled the credit card right away and I was so grateful that Pinny and his bf actually went back to Murni to find it for me. Guess luck was on my side, as they really managed to find it back. The whole stack of the cards. Was told that the worker took it up, bundled it up with a string and kept in the counter, just in case the owner (which is me) will return and look for it. Seriously, they are just so thoughtful and kind. Now, I like Murni even more. I shall visit them more often for their Watermelon Special. =D

Owh, by the way, I realised I lost my cards at around 2 in the morning. Hence, I only managed to sleep at 3 sth and woke up this morning at 6am. Had to attend this kindergarten workshop in Kepong. It was so exhausting but at the same time, it was fun having activities with the kids. I had fun playing the blindfold game where others who are not blindfolded have to direct the blindfolded ones to search for a pingpong ball that was placed around them. =]

Well, back to last night's incident, I'm really glad and thankful to have this awesome peeps as my great friends who stayed up late because of me and even went all the way back to Murni just to help to find my stuff back. I really do appreciate it alot! *You guys are just so awesome. Thank you!*

Hence, I am now using a new wallet and I shall make sure that the same incident will not occur again. *Fingers crossed* =]

Also, the bruises and tiny spots are still visible on my arms and legs. Hopefully the vitamins will really make them disappear right away.



No comments: