Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pissed off

What the hell did I actually do wrong?

What am I supposed to do to satisfy all your needs? can't you just give me a break? I'm a human..and I want to have my freedom to do what I want too..at least a little private space for my own??

Its not that I did it everyday or sth..its been freaking damn long eversince I've got myself out for the whole day..and it aint means I'm doing nothing..or having some kinda fun or straying around the streets..wth!

I am stressing myself out studying like my brain's gonna get cooked up okie! I am freaking tired of travelling to uni every single day by the so inconvenient public transport..and then travelling back all the way after a freaking tired day of classes..

And the worst thing is that I'm freaking budget-ing all my expenses just in order to avoid myself taking or asking for any money from you!

When during the holidays where everyone get to hang out or go for shopping almost everyday..I gotta stick myself to the office working my ass out in order to have sufficient money to support my very ownself for the rest of the days..and for most..taking my very own hardwork money to help out a little..wth!

And when its running dry..I cracked my head up to find for other solutions by my own..rather than asking for help okie!

You think I'm not freaking jealous or envy of others?? you think there is anyone among those who I know who's in my shoes? at least anyone that I know? THE ANSWER IS FREAKING NO! I'm the only one working my ass out..I'm the only one being freaking independent..I'm the only one helping out okie!

You think I nvr wish that I could just take out my hands and money flows in just like that?! just like how others could? everyone else is enjoying life..no worries..easy life but NOT ME....

I studied freaking hard in order not to screw up so that I could get scholarships to pursue my degrees..and in the end..you told me that I wasnt doing anything..wth!!!! have you ever asked me why I'm often so stressed out? have you ever think how could I spent on things everyday?????

And now I'm cracking my head out thinking what could I do for the weekends in order to lessen your burden and at the same time wondering how I could cope on with my studies?!

It doesnt mean I'm out..I'm doing nth okie..I AM STUDYING LIKE SHYTE FOR UR INFO..so stopped accusing and start asking or showing some concern..I AM NOT A SLAVE..

And to be honest..you should be proud for I could be freaking independent at this age and being so thoughtful and generous..just like how I feel that I should be proud of my very ownself whenever I think I couldnt go on anymore!!!

I am often being optimistic enough already! and so..pls stop giving me more stress as its driving me crazy!

-out-

No comments: