Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

I loveeee



Yes..Marley and Me.. =)

Finally..I've watched the movie after waiting for approximately three months..although I must say that the book is way much more nicer..but the movie is really nice too..there are a lot of details that only can be found in the book though..but still..I loveee the show especially the ending..gosh..it was so touching..I can hear ppl sobbing in the cinema.. *included myself* =p

Actually..I shall thank my dear for getting the tickets for me as he knows I'm interested in the movie..or else..I will havta wait till weekdays to be able to watch it.. =)



A dog doesn't care if you're rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his





Training was good yesterday..I already have a better understanding of the whole thing that I was supposed to do..as what have been said..the intention is important..and I have planted my flag.. =) and so..I am up for the challenge!! I will get what I want by the end of March..

At the same time..I've received good feedback..and I'm gladddddddd...haha! =p



First lesson of training:

Clarify intention and choose how to do it..


If you think that you are right..then you are so damn right

No comments: