Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Unbelievable =D

I didnt expect that Papa John day was fantastic..haha! =p

Apart from being able to spend some time with my darling..we get to eat yummy pizza..catching up with each other lives..updating on each other bout everything..walking around..shopping (for darling) and window shopping (for me)..

I miss those moments when we spent our time in McD studying and doing revision together..however..the incident that happened the other day kinda restrict us from our normal routine already..which is the overflowing of water from the toilet to the places at the lower floor..(you know what I mean?)..seriously..GROSSSSS and STINKKKK..we sorta banned McD eversince that day..haha!! =p

Our upcoming venue will be at the BurgerKing..I guess..

Anyway..mid term's on next week..its damn fast..and I'm working on it already..


Good luck peeps! =)

No comments: