Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm capableee

A friend of mine asked..

"I thought you said you're gonna focus on your studies..suddenly got a job..can handle?"

A very good question indeed.. =)

Well..why not..I havta do a little of multi-tasking but it wouldnt affect much I guess..plus..this will definitely be an advantage for me to get exposed to the real world while learning bout it in class..at least I think it'll help me in understanding the knowledge better.. =)

Afterall..I love learning sth that is beneficial to me.. =D


Owh..after being a little disappointed over my result for the previous sem..I'm setting my aim way up high this time..gotta give all I have to achieve it no matter how..no more procrastinating..no more relaxing..no more hanging around for fun..

And probably..I'll try to apply The Law of Attraction more this time.. =p



Time to fly..

No comments: