Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Zanmai Day =)

Instead of going back to SAB for the marching competition..I went Sushi Zanmai in the Gardens with Amerz, Mei Chern and Chye Ying..darling said I totally missed the fun..gosh..Rangers won the first place..and I missed it!! my bad..yes it is..sigh..

Afterall..Congratulations girls! =)

Its great that I managed to accompany Amerz today..well..he needs somebody to talk to..and a person that can do the listening..I'm glad he that he actually feels better now..hopefully things will turn better for him..poor guy..

Picture timeeee..


Amerz =)


Mei Chern =)


1..2..3.. and I'm okaaaaayyyy.. =D


Both of us.. =p


Us again..


Three of us =D


Upclose.. =)


Again..




And this is my fav pic of the day.. =)




Unbelievable day..I'm glad.. =D

No comments: