Pages

Friday, March 20, 2009

A little reunion =)

Finance paper was great..I mean it wasnt as difficult as I've imagined..thank goodness..haha..hopefully I really did well..and now I'm preparing for the next paper for next week.. =)

Anyway..I've watched Slumdog Millionaire finally and I really think its a very good show indeed..no wonder they have won so many awards..and the kids were seriously damn adorable..haha..and I guess that the next movie that I'm gonna watch will be The Confession of The Shopaholic...and I'm waiting for Fast and Furious 4..wuhoo..

On the other hand..I've been spending quite alot of time talking with Amerz and Darling..and I'm really glad to be able to help others..and getting to clear everything from my mind as well.. =)

And today..I've spent time with Darling, Tony, Winnie, Petrina and Wei Jhian.. =) Although its just a simple lunch but we had updated each others' lives so much..wished that the time could stop for a little while..







No comments: