Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tale of Despereaux =)

The tale of despereaux is nice.. =) A tale of mouse and rat with human..hehe..yea..sounds like Ratatouille isnt it? It is a meaningful story with lotsa moral values in it..hehe..

At the same time..this movie is the first movie that I've ever watched alone in a cinema..and I felt nothing..its not even weird..somehow..watching movie alone is kinda fun..haha..not much difference than watching with someone you know who sits beside you.. =)

I actually spent the whole afternoon in Starbucks, Gardens studying for my mid term before the movie in the evening..and also figuring out alternatives for my future plan..haha..yea..future plan..sounds like something big..once a while..its good to think of the future plans..

After movie and loitering around mv..Andz picked me up and we went over to OU for dinner..and had further discussion regarding my plans..haha! he's indeed a good person to discuss about this matter..no doubt bout it.. =)


Anyway...I need to go to KLCC..ish.. =)

No comments: