Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

All the best, Amerz and ymc =)

Its really sad that Amerz is leaving to Kampar in few days time..someone who was there for me whenever I'm sad..gave me countless pieces of advise whenever I'm in need..someone who cares so much of me..and now he's going to be away from me..I know he'll be back to KL in few months time again..but we will never be able to share our study moments together anymore..

But I promise we'll always stay in touch no matter what..always be there whenever he needs someone to lend an ear.. =) and you will definitely be missed!! *huggies* *sobz sobz*

And of course..not to be forgotten..Mei Chern as well..the girl who I have spent two sems of my foundation with.. =) wonderful moments that we shared together as classmates will not be forgotten..the girl who's always cute although seemed to be blur most of the time..I still remember the time when our group back then went over her house for revision but ended up spending our day talking instead.. =p

Anyway..a great day I've spent with both of them today..more with Amerz though..thanks to Amerz for the treats..both lunch and movie.. =)
























Perhaps..I might even be going to Kampar for a visit next month..if Dat Dat's planning to go.. =p






Anyway..I had a pretty great time yesterday..the practice was good too.. =D and I'm really looking forward to the next practice..till we come up with more songs in the list..and just maybe..we would consider of the open mic night too.. =)











Anyway..I wonder if it can sense what's in my mind or its just plain lucky to have always come to me whenever I wouldnt wanna care much..somehow..whatever it is..it remains the same.. =)

No comments: