Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Scooby Dooby Doo tooo =p

Watching Spongebob..Power Rangers..Crayon Shin Chan and Doraemon really brought back most of the childhood memory.. =) and for why I ended up watching so many cartoons or children programs were bcoz there's nth much to do besides watching them..

I was stucked in the ward for the whole day since Wednesday..haha..okie..stucked isnt the appropriate word to use coz it sounds like I'm so reluctant..well...I actually volunteered to take care of someone in the hospital.. =p

And luckily..he's recovering after the surgery two days ago.. =) hopefully he'll be completely recovered soon..and then I'll be able to hang out again..and also going to my beloved Pelita during the night..haha!

Damn..I definitely miss the moment when we have a nice conversation in Pelita and then going for a car ride in the middle of the night..and now..I'll just havta wait.. =)


Get well soon!! =D




P/S: Happy Mummy's Day!! Mummy is the best.."Engkaulaaaa..ratu hatikuuuuu"... =p *hugs and kisses*

No comments: