Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Excited and scary =p

Have you ever wondered how you'll looked like when you're really really excited? have you imagined how funny it will be?

Actually..I've never really imagined before..coz I know just exactly how I'll looked like..and trust me..its really funny..or mayb..scary.. =p

Here you go...

















Yea..I know..so stop laughing.. =p Found this when I was browsing through some old files in my pendrive..hehe..

I guess I was really very excited and happy to be able to take a close picture with VJ Joey..I lurveeeee... =p anyway..it was taken bout like four to five years ago..during The Click Five Prom Concert..with a very nice old friend of mine.. =)

And here's another one..with VJ Sarah.. =)




Ahh..what a moment.. =)









P/s: Everything's okie now..and thanks to the nice warm huggies! me loveee.. =D

No comments: