Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Words for you

I seriously hate it when someone orders me to do something as though I owed him..but at the first place..that someone is the one who was asking me for a favor..plus..that particular person wasnt even being polite enough to ask me nicely..

Who the heck you think you are to be bossing me around and asking me things with no respect at all?!

If I could be mean..I wouldnt even give a damn bout anything you asked at all..

Sending me a short msg rudely isnt showing any good side of you..plus..it kinda reduced the level of respect from me to you..to be honest..the good impression that I have on you wasnt even much at all..and with all the attitude that you're showing..it soon will be reduced to none..negative..

And stop being self-centered..thinking that you're the victim all the time...coz the truth is..you're not..and the real victim isnt making any sound at all..

Furthermore..its best to just stop accusing others or stabbing ppl's back to make a good impression on yourself..coz it wont even do any good to you..its not necessary to be believing in every single things that've been said..and the most importantly..stop being jealous of others..

Nobody is trying to compare anything at all..except for yourself..its just you who were thinking too much..assuming that ppl would care of small little stuff that you think is big..you yourself is making others as a threat and thus reducing your courtesy and confidence of who you really are..

So wake up and face the real world..nobody..I said nobody is perfect in this world..so why not trying to be the best..and stop worrying about how others are better than you do..or complaining how unlucky you are compared to others..

Speaking of that..mind you..they wont be who they are now if they did not play their own part and work hard to retain that status..trust me..it doesnt just fall off from the sky..and be that way forever..

Eventhough they might seemed to be lucky and all..but they do have their flaws too..so why all the jealousy? think about it..and try to show some respect when nobody is owing anyone here..


P/s: Darl's the only one who knew this particular person very well..and I think you feel the same way as I do..haha! and I wouldnt be that mean laaa..but if it repeated..mayb I should do as what you said.. =p

No comments: