Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Expecting more experiences =)

I now pronounce that I've officially completed my first year..*applause*..haha!

But sadly..I'll only be having three weeks of holiday..thats too short seriously..or else..I'll be having five months of holiday instead..after a long consideration..I've decided not to waste more time..as time is totally valuable..at the same time..I'll be able to cope with my work..double responsibilities..more commitments.. =)

Anyway..I've watched X-men..and yea..I agree Hugh Jackman..is hot like what most commented..but I actually kinda like the character Gambit too..haha..why not? he's cool..haha! and now..I'm pleased with myself..totally..who needs to wait afterall! =D

*I know darling will be proud of me..haha!*

Speaking of darl..its time to have some fun outing..before I'll drenched myself into the busy world again.. =) and I want Kripy Kreme..haha..anyone tried before?? =)


And I seriously cant wait for Prison Break..I'm so gonna finish both of the third and forth season in this week.. =D



P/s: I love my Mom...and thanks for all the supports whenever I'm in need..you're the best! *hugs and kisses*..Happy Birthday, Mummy..hope all your dreams come true.. =)

No comments: