Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Not just yet

Fate is definitely not in my hands..not at all..and I'm just about to give up every single thing..it seems that I've been completely overshadowed..no matter how hard I've tried standing on the ground..I still end up collapsing..so much so..its getting really tiring and I'm starting to doubt my patience as well as the ability of succeeding..

It seems like all my strengths are starting to go haywire..begging for mercy..raising white flags everywhere signalling of a lost battle..its just way too exhausting..not even knowing what is for the best anymore..for every steps taken always seemed to be another mistake..

Is it luck that's been playing the whole part? or is it just sth that I have not realised yet?

A wise man said.."Failure is a part of life. It depends on how you handle the failure."

Probably..this is the only thing that is keeping me alive at the moment..

No comments: