Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Comes what may =)

A slight feeling of guilt kinda built up in my chest...and as soon as the talk was over..I caught myself feeling sorry..wondering if I could just knew everything right from the beginning..maybe I should've learned or realised that I was just being biased all the while..but I did not obviously..

I knew..it was never too late to have realised that now..although I might seemed to be in no position to speak out or sth..which was exactly what I thought of before this..but I came to my senses that I do definitely have the rights..to voice out whatever I think is appropriate of course..I'm apart of it..

And a nest that was so well-built..that I was staying in to protect myself all along..this is the time when I should actually leave it behind..time to really spread my wings and fly..time for me to look after of others instead of being looked after at..although I felt that I've left it long before..but I know...I just know...that I just took off for the very first time ever in my life.. =)

I'll do whatever it takes..I swear I will..Comes what may.. =)

No comments: