Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Being the great warrior =)

I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say i'm sorry.

Sorry by Chuckberry.. =)

Dedicated to baby.. =p [ you know what is it for..hehe..muahz! =p ]

Great..after the CEO's been replaced by Mr Yun from Korea..we all gotta work till 6pm..omg..but actually..should consider it as a good thing..as we normally work till almost 6pm everyday... =) at the same time...Saturday will be holiday for us! woohoo! =p

I'm really pretty glad with the changes tho..two days off every week.. =)

Today's meeting with all the U-Mobile warriors really gave me a better understanding about the company..how the whole idea came from...where they just started with few workers..until today..where the company have hundreds of workers..and growing in the market industry..way to go guys! =D

Right..I feel like I wanted to stay..omg..haha..should I just stay or shift to HP? lets put that aside at the moment as there's more important thing to think about..

Owhh well..I planned to change my decision..yea..after I got exposed by my brother about business marketing...which I got no idea on what is it about at all before this..its pretty interesting and suits people like me who likes dealing with people..meeting up with ppl..organising an event...and public relation too..

I know it is competitive..but I guess everywhere is competitive..the most important is interest and try to be the one who is outstanding..action is definitely harder than work...but thats what life is all about... =)

Well..just gonna need a little more time to think all over..and start making a move.. =)

Anywayz..really appreciate those who shares their experiences and opinions with me..as well as giving their supports...thanks alot! =D

No comments: