Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Caught in action..RIP =p

Music and Lyrics is indeed a wonderful movie! go watch it..keke.. =p

Finally..I've done with all my applications and admissions to the University..yess..I know everyone's asking why am I changing my mind..its just my interest afterall..it was drastic of course..but well..I guess I prefer what I've decided now.. =)

Guess its my turn now to experience the feeling of leaving everyone behind..especially my love one..goshh..although its just driving distance..but..we're a lil far away...hmm..I'll surely miss baby and close ones..gotta see if I'm lucky enough for the first year of foundation..otherwise I'll be spending all the four years in Perak..

Anywayz..for few days I've been spending my time in the office doing nothing..omg..I swear it bored like hell..until I accidently fell asleep on the table with my cousin surfing the web right beside me..and I cant even hear my boss called me for three or four times..I was sooooooo dead at that moment and I was totally nervous..but thank God..he's okie..kekeke.. =p (that was because he knew that he did not give me any work for the whole day)

Seriously..I really hope that I have LOTS AND LOTS of work till I dont have much time to finish in a day..rather than sitting in the office doing nth!! just give me some work to do boss..hmm..

Ahh..speaking of work..my colleague had finally deliver the cutest baby boy on earth..keke! =p seriously he's adorable can die..haha...cant wait to visit my colleague and her baby boy next week.. =p just feel like pinching his cute cheeks..haha..

I would like to thank my new colleague who is known as Johari from the other department who always provide me with chocolate sweets..hahah! as well as my own department colleagues..Chee Yan and Bong for always providing biscuits and snacks...haha..believe me..I've put on some weight..ish! =p

I miss those pool sessions and badminton sessions we had... =D

Owh well..I've extended my contract for another month..which means I'll be staying at U-Mobile till May..keke..gonna have more fun before my class starts.. =)

Ohh boyy..I miss hanging out with all my friends lately..but I got no time at all as I need to work every weekdays..anyone..please plan something for the weekends so that we could catch up with each other..especially darling yun..hahaha! =p

Still counting on the day to arrive for surprises..kekeke.. =p

No comments: