Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Way

Finally...its only three more days to go for the SPM result to be released..I must say that I'm pretty nervous..I wonder if I really managed to obtain 8A's like how I aimed for it..its a promise that I should fulfill..let's just hope for the best.. =)

At the same time..I've already got accepted by the YTL-ICHM..after thinking for days and weeks..I've managed to come to a conclusion..which is accept the scholarship..I know some might think that its not worth it..but the most important is how I feel..that's my future..I shall know where to go from the moment I chose this path..good luck to me.. =) things might be different from others..but its okie.. =)

Well..gonna start class in April..just few more weeks to go..its a little rush..as I'll only be completing my contract with U-Mobile on 2nd April..got no time to take a break actually..owhh..I'll be working in Hotel Vistana while studying..probably when I'm totally used to the environment first.. =)

Anywayz..it was kinda wasted that I didnt manage to get back to school for the marching competition..every year I've participated in the competition with all the guiding spirit along with my lovely friends..but this year..many couldnt make it..and I'm one of them..cant really take leave as I've taken too many before this..ish!

But anyhow..I'm really proud to hear that Ranjer managed to win as the first runner up! =p Good luck in the Zon Pudu! probably if I have time..I would drop by to see the practice..WAY TO GO GIRLS!! =D

Ahh..I've failed the gym plan..goshh..the fitness consultant was trying to cheat my money away! haha.. =p seriously he costs damn expensive can die! even with the student price its expensive like nobody's business..even my brother who's already a member told me that its SUPER expensive..and asked me not to even accept the "promotional" price that he offered.. -.-"

Fine..I'll find another way..haha.. =p

As I'm counting the days that I'll be leaving U-Mobile..its really kinda sad..as I will have to leave all my funny and playful collegues and go on my own way..guess that I'll really miss the moments when we had so much fun joking around, lazy-ing around, hiding in each other's cubicle, wacking the useless photostate machine and having the time of our lives during lunch time.. =)

Gonna cherish all the time left before I leave then... =D

Anywayz..I really appreciate all the supports given to me..especially my collegues, boss boss...haha..and my baby.. =)

No comments: