Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Rain of calm and peace

The rainy season is here again...I love rain seriously...

Its funny that I actually get to find calm from it..as though there's peace that is brought along with the rainfall..at the same time...I actually do love the smell of the rain.. =)

And definitely..I love singing when its raining...I always do that.. =p

Well..sometimes..it does remind me of this japanese movie where there's this girl who died in an accident..and she always appear during the rainy season every year..and then she'll managed to get together with her husband and it makes me cry so much when she has to leave after the rainy season..a great movie I shall say..

Anywayz..I was supposed to visit tarc this afternoon..but it was raining damn heavily..when I walked towards baby's car..my umbrella almost flew away.. -.-"

Imagine that I almost flew away with my umbrella..omg..haha..and so..I decided to used my umbrella as a shield to overcome the strong wind..somehow..the wind was too strong that I cant even move forward..ishhhh...but I pushed myself so hard until I managed reached baby's car..haha.. =p

Then..we decided to go there some other day since it was raining too heavily..and we ended up at sunway pyramid..haha..I spotted a nice Playboy sweater! and I wanted it soooooo much...I missed the Topshop sweater before the cny months before..it was sold out and I've been to everywhere to search for it!! I dont wanna repeat the same thing this time..and so..I've decided to buy over the Playboy sweater this coming weekend..kekekeke! =p Thinking over the pink or the black to choose.. =)

Actually there's this Nike sweater that is damn elegant and nice too..and the price has gown down when I checked it out today..but there's only size L left..no wonder the price is so much cheaper now.. -.-"

I would like to go shopping this coming weekend after I get my pay..keke.. =p I'm starting to like my mom's Longchamp bag..I would like to get a new bag too...haha..probably should get more new stuffs before my class starts.. =D

Well..I've watched Awake starring Jessica Alba and Hayden Christensen at baby's place this evening..I cant wait no more for the show to be shown in the cinema..borrowed the nice and clear dvd from Leonard..geez..thanks alot! =p

The show's definitely nice! haha..its not totally because there's Jessica Alba and Hayden..but the story's nice too..and its indeed sad as well..I was stunned after the show's over..I felt that sadness though..emosified..haha..

After a long way in Need for Speed Prostreet..I'm almost there to defeat all the 'Kings'..and I'm so gonna win the Drag King...haha..gonna need to sell my useless cars and get a Lambo for Speed Challenge..keke..its a nice game eventhough I think Carbon and Most Wanted's nicer.. =)

After reading Eilene's blog..I miss her alot..reminded me of the times when we were always together.. =) lepak-ed at school and her house..doing the Cyndi Wang dance for days..haha..so wanna catch up with her after for months..ish..love ya lots babe! =D

Ahh..counting days till 'that' Thursday..kekekekeke.. =p

No comments: