Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Towards a brighter day

Results wasnt like how I expected..its b-a-d..well..those subjects which I have confident with proved that I was right..ahhh..still its less than what I expected..I'm sorry that I didnt manage to keep my words..

Now what I got to do is just to focus on my studies which will be starting on 14th April..omg..to be honest..I'm nervous..I know I cant afford to make the wrong move..but it seems like I have no choice..but that..although I have the interest..but it seemed like I'm not ready yet..I'm not sure..just gotta need a lil time more to think about it..and come out with the Final Decision..

The other day..my wacky friends and I spent a wonderful time together..we sang our lungs out at Neway..haha..it was pretty fun..we shall hang out more often..but most of them have to leave to national service in few days time..gonna miss them alot..especially Xian.. =(

Anywayz..I really wanted to thank baby for always being there for me..always listening no matter what happened...I'm really grateful to have you.. =) I will definitely try my best to get out from that circle of problems and depression..solve every single problems optimistically.. =)

Here's one lovely thing for you.. =)

When You Look Me In The Eyes by Jonas Brothers

No comments: