Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

The dumbs who think they're smart

I finally know how it feels to be with different category of people..

Please dont get me wrong here..I dont mean discriminating anyone in particular..

But its just pissing me off to listen to someone who talks as though they do not have a brain..goshh..why cant they just think before they say something stupid..right in front of everyone..I mean..wth with trying to talk about a whore in front of a girlfriend..something like that..cant you just shut up and think before you talk..it isnt anything great anywayz as though you're really damn proud of it..

Seriously..I dont even mind if someone's trying to be funny and joke around..in fact..I might even try to be one of the jokers..but hey..when its excessive and more than what it should be...its going to be too dirty for a stupid joke okie..wth!

There's really a difference in terms of talking and thinking and acting between the poors..average and the rich..as well as those educated and non-educated..there will definitely be a gap in between..its not easy to find someone to be in the same category of course..and when that someone is not in the same category..it just get so annoyed and irritated definitely..

Alright..actually everything voiced down to one thing..which is..I totally dislike people who doesnt use their brain...or even those who think themselves are damn great that they started to talk as though they are damn smart..geezzz..its totally stupid..

GO GET A LIFE!

No comments: