Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

April Fooled?

So..how was April Fool?

Haha..nothing really special..its just that one of my classmate actually sent me an sms after twelve..telling me that the lecture class the next day was cancelled..yea right..as though I didnt know that it was already 1st of April after twelve..haha..gotcha! =p

After class on Wed..I actually hung out in Pyramid with Andz..watched My Bloody Valentine..and I swear..the movie was seriously gross..haha..all the gruesome killing scenes..really unbearable..till the extend that I really really need to cover my eyes..haha..but it was awesome.. =p

Anyway..did you guys actually heard Flyfm on Wed night? the one with most requested chart or sth like that..I swear that was freaking hilarious..I was in the car..listening to Fly while chatting with Andz..and I was shocked to hear the same song twice..so..I thought it was just a mistake done by Prem and Jules..

But after that..the same song played again for the third time..and yea..they got us..the whole chart which consists of ten songs were actually all the same song..wth! haha..it was My Life Would Suck Without You by Kelly Clarkson..seriously..damn sick of that song now..haha!!



Finally..assignments are all done and over..and its time to focus on the finals which will be in three weeks time..hopefully I'll do better this time.. =)



Anyway..after considering of cutting my hair to this short for a very long time..



I've decided to just keep it as it is..





What do you think? =)

No comments: