Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Satisfaction achieved =)

After preparing for today's paper over a month..I'm pretty glad that all the efforts actually paid off.. =) and yet I was worrying that I'm going to be dead for not knowing which theory to memorize..plus..I wasnt able to stay up the whole night memorizing all the theories..although my phone beeped most of the time..I still ended up falling asleep.. =p

Consider it as lucky or attentive.. =)

And for now..one more to go and I'm done with the foundation..

Therefore..I shall be really busy for the whole week preparing for this paper..although I'm willing to make myself free for a day just to have a day out with my darling..but too bad..my offer is not appreciated..*yess you darl..hmp! go watch movie yourself! haha! =p*

Lets hope that I'll be able to prepare for the upcoming paper on time..good luck guys! =)



Here's some snapshots taken during study session with Amerz and Meichern.. =)













And we were really serious when studying okie.. =p


At the same time..I would like to thank those who wished me luck last night when I was trying to burn some midnight oil which didnt turned out like what I wanted..haha..especially the one who accompanied me throughout the whole night. =)

More studying session starting tomolo..first stop..Klcc.. =D




Anyway..I guess X-men will not happen..I knew it..just like I think it will..and I dont really get it..but whatever.. =)

Current mood = Letoya's Not Anymore..good one.. =)

No comments: