Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Fast and The Furious 4

Have you guys watched The Fast and The Furious 4? If the answer is no..then you should go and watch it..although I must say that its more to storyline instead of stunts.. =p but still..the movie's great..after three sequences..still..everything's good..

There were more muscle cars this time..Mustang and the rest which I dont know much..I must say..muscle cars are kinda interesting..I do kinda like it.. =p but hey..there's newest Scooby in the movie..and I loveeeeee it so much..the two tone paint was totally awesome..(okie..I admit..I'm a huge Scooby fans okie.. =p)..there's R34 too..just like 2 Fast 2 Furious..Paul Walker's R34..haha..

There was R35 too! But unfortunately..Paul Walker just named the R35 as his selection..it did not really appeared in the whole driving scene..hmm..and there was this new Camaro too..exactly the same painting as the one in Transformers as BumbleBee..haha! and a short scene of M3.. =p

Besides this few listed ones..the rest were almost all muscle cars..awesome ones.. =)





And now..the new Scooby hatchback from the movie..sweeeeeeet! =p











And the R35 that looks sth like this..I likeee.. =)





And now the rest..












Okie..seriously..I really really reallyyy do hope Han's gonna come back in The Fast and The Furious 5..Han gotta come back no matter what..he's like so damn cool okie! it was kinda disappointing that he just appeared in the first few scenes..whyyy?! haha..okie..pleaseeee..get Han an important role in the next sequence.. =p If anyone of you actually forgotten who Han was..here's a photo to remind you of the guy who 'did' the donnaught stunt in Tokyo Drift..



One of the memorable quote from Han in Tokyo Drift:
Life is simple, you make choices and you dont look back.. =)

By the way..he got nicer hairstyle this time..he looks better with his hair now.. =p


At the same time..there were suggestions that the fifth sequence should actually use the R35 and 370Z..will it be possible? well..guess I'll just gotta wait for the next one to come..cant wait.. =p

Before wrapping things up..my favourite quote in this sequence is from Dom played by Vin Diesel..its sth like this..

When I see someone flashing the lights from the back, I dont stop

Sweeet! =p


P/s: What's with the direct malay translation of the movie title..its hilarious..'Pantas dan Garang 4'...wth!! you must be kidding me..most of us laughed our ass out in the cinema.. =p