Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Random thoughts

Like expected..it popped out at that particular time of day..

I wonder why..only that moment it will come..and the absence of courage actually restricted the answer to it...

At times..pessimistic thoughts will just appear out of nowhere..but most of the time..I will just figure out that it will be better to be left as it is.. =)

But like I said..I know you do know too.. =)







Anyway..karaoke session yesteday in Neway, OU was fun..there are more updated english songs..which I'm really glad..but still..I would prefer Redbox.. =)

And this was what happened when my mic's batteries were dead..ish..






Yea..out of boredom.. =p

They should really make a mic that would really last long..I dislike the disruption when I'm actually enjoying myself very much..haha..



Well..few more days to go for the first paper..and I'm almost done with the revision..a good start I guess.. =)

At the same time..good luck and all the best to my darling.. =D

No comments: