Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

Productive day indeed

I must admit..the Green Tea Latte that I've been forced to try for the first time tasted kinda nice..hahaha..okie..not really forced la..but was encouraged to try it out..but still..I must say that..the colour seriously..super green la..like super alot of colouring like that..although I know its organic colour.. =S

Probably bcoz we ordered Hot Green Tea Latte instead of Ice Blended Green Tea Latte that looked tempting with the whipped cream on top of it..haha..I'm so gonna order that the next time.. =) Probably I should just forget about Pure Vanilla Ice Blended and try out for Green Tea Latte and Chai Latte instead..yummmyyy~ =p

Overall..today is indeed a productive day..at least mine is more productive rather than someone who just copied someone else's notes and referred that as productive..haha..

Finally..I'm done with marginal and absoprtion costing..thank goodness..I've been working on it for more than a week...thanks to Xian and Sean for helping out though.. =) and I think I gotta start speeding up my revision on other topics as well before I run out of time to cover all the topics..

Two more weeks to go.... =)

No comments: