Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Talentime

Wonderful outing with Darling, Xian and Jasmine yesterday.. =)

Moreover..Talentime is seriously awesome..I loveeeeeee it! I know most of the ppl would be like "what? Talentime? isnt it some kinda malay movie? is it even nice?"..but hey ppl..firstly..you dont even wanna support our local movie..secondly..you dont even know how meaningful the show is..if you have that thought ppl..you missed out sth in life..

Anyway..if you have watched movies like Sepet and Gubra..you will like Talentime for sure..its the same director anyway...Yasmin Ahmad.. =) there are always moral values in her movies..and it is touching..I admit..I cant stop my tears from rolling off my cheecks..great job done by the talented young actors.. =)

By the way..I like Mahesh..alot.. =p although a lot of ppl kinda into Howard..

My favourite poem from the movie..recited by Melur to Mahesh..its really beautiful and sweet.. =)

If the moon can come lingering in the morning so bright, why cant the sun do the same at nite?




After movie..we had secret recipe..and the cakes were yummyy.. =)

We had White Chocolate Macadamia, Durian Cheese, Classic Cheese and Chocolate Indulgence..if you are a durian fan..you will definitely adore durian cheese..haha.. =p



While at night..I managed to catch up for a drink with Ivan, Kc, Xian and Pc..although Sam is in the States..but he's still in our conversation most of the time..but regardless of what..its better to just keep it within ourselves..haha.. =p I cant wait for Sam to come back on December though.. =)




Study time with Darling and Xian was interesting today..I could only managed to study two pages of my slides for a chapter..which is totally wrongggggg...thanks to both of them..cracking jokes and laughing out loud non-stop for continuously few hours..

But still..at least...there is sth that I managed to study and understand during the whole studying session in McD.. =)


Anyway..my fav conversation today which is My Cup of Tea by Darling and Xian..


Its like a chinese tea..you refill it again and again..until it becomes tasteless

Its like a cup of Ice Blended Mocha..not really the right drink that I wanted but too wasted to be thrown away

But the nicest one is always the Pure Vanilla Ice Blended..but its not always that I'll get to have it..just occasionally


What a good one I must say..hehe.. =p

I wonder how can they be soooooooooooo creative..I'm totally speechless..haha..


Anyway..its funny how someone can just twist things and made it sounds like the other way round..but afterall..I know the real intention..its obvious..I just knew it..I know it is too the other way round.. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so nice. i came here to find the poem but i really agree. this is my all time favourite movie. like its so authentic. its malaysian movie