Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Farewell Thee

Finally..foundation has ended..although I used to want this so much..but somehow..my heart feels weird to have just ended the whole thing in such a short period of time..its not about the studies of course..its about my whole bunch of friends..

I will nvr ever be able to joke..study..hang out with them anymore..okie...unless I really go over to Kampar with 'Dat Dat' and 'Xiu Ye Zai' during the weekends..just to meet up with them..gosh..I'm already missing all of you..I wonder if you guys will ever miss me and my trademark too..haha.."huh?? what? what is ittttt???" in mandarin of course.. =p

Here's some fraction of memories we had together few days ago..




































More on Facebook.. =) and I will never ever forget the memories we shared together in a year..afterall..I should thank all of you for I can now speak mandarin fluently..free mandarin lessons from you guys I guess.. =p

For now..good luck and all the best for the finals, buddies! we shall strive for it! =)




Have you ever went for a movie..and once you got into the cinema hall..your seat is nowhere to be seen? and you cant find your seat..and then you started wondering if you're in the wrong hall..but when you double checked..you're actually in the right hall..but its just the seat that is missing..

If you've tried before..I guess you've went to the Pavilion's GSC and in the 5th hall..haha..and probably your seat is A11 or A12.. =p

Coz thats exactly what happened to me on Wednesday..haha!

It was really funny that each row was twelve seated..but then the last row's number was written from 1 till 9 only..how could that be possibly happened! ishh..thank God I counted how many seats were there in each row..or else..I'll be wondering if someone's putting a prank on me.. =p







What a nice experience.. =p








Ku takkan pernah tertawa

Ku takkan pernah bahagia

Ku takkan pernah merasakanmu

Bila kau tak disini

Ku takkan pernah tertawa

Ku takkan pernah sempurna

Ku takkan pernah merasakanmu

Bila kau tak disini

No comments: