Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Unforgettable experience

I suddenly recalled the things that came across my mind few weeks ago..and that thing actually kinda made me feel good..haha..

I mean..the story I heard regarding how the chocolates were sent over...which made it really obvious for everyone who knew it..to realise that there is meaning to it..and that looked pretty much desperate I guess..I thought this action was kinda embarassing enough as others actually noticed it..and were talking bout it..plus..the receiver is the one who told me the story.. =p

But..not till I noticed the distance it took to get the chocolates to be sent over..gosh..it was really..like super desperate..if its me..I dont think I will ever think of that..but..well..I guess I'm nobody to comment on this..afterall..I know its sincere.. =)

*end of story*



I must say that..today was indeed a tiring day..but yet..an amazing day..

Although the place sucks..and the weather was cooking me up alive..and we even seemed like we were lost in the middle of nowhere..plus I've been complaining alot throughout the whole day..still..I had a really great experience..a non forgettable one.. =)

And for this..I would like to thank Toong so much for accompanying me today.. =)

The whole experience of speaking in front of the camera..awesome! I thought I would ended up getting shivers and probably unable to present myself at all..but no..haha..I feel normal..which was impressive for the first time.. =D

I just love the experience..so much..but if there is another one coming up..no way..I wouldnt wanna get myself stranded in the middle of nowhere again..and costs me more then ten bucks to get there..unless...I have a driver next time..haha! =p

The result isnt what I'm looking forward anymore..I guess..I would still prefer my upcoming plans..and I'm still waiting for my first practice..which I hope that it will be soon..as I know..most of them were busy with the event in Monash tonight..

I really cant wait for it..but still..for the mean time..I shall make sure that it will not distract my concentration on the finals.. =)

And yes..I'm upset that darling's now done with her finals..and mine is just about to start..whyyy? I want to hang out with you..go makan and movieeee..and this time..with Toong..he's back..oh yea.. =p



By the way..I've watched Sniper..and the movie is nice..and the guys..just a word to describe it best..H-O-T..I guess there's no need for me to describe them further.. =)

Next movie coming up..I hope its X-Men..lets see.. =)

No comments: